fredag, juli 14

goodbye crazy diamond

Syd Barrett (6. januar 1946 - 7. juli 2006)

soundtrack: pink floyd - jugband blues

It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here
And I'm most obliged to you for making it clear
That I'm not here
And I never knew the room could be so big
And I never knew the room could be so blue
And I'm grateful that you threw away my old shoes
And brought me here instead dressed in red

And I'm wandering who could be writing this song

I don't care if the sun don't shine
I don't care if nothing is mine
And I don't care I'm nervous with you
I'll do my loving in the winter

And the sea isn't green
And I love the queen
And what exactly is a dream
And what exactly is a joke


høgt elska, sårt sakna

4 kommentarer:

Marius sa...

Greit det er veldig status å gå rundt å si at man er veldig glad i denne psykadeliaen. Men er det noen som med hånden på hjertet kan si at de hører noe på musikken han har laget?

Barrett var best etter han gjemte seg å de andre guttene skrev whish you were here albumet.

la live sa...

med handa på hjertet: JA

Anonym sa...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

Anonym sa...

Enjoyed a lot! discount backpack Guidelines for establishing abnormal blood pressure readings Rafe hand bags diseases linked to low blood pressure Fda approves over the counter diet pill Pics of sex on waterbeds Ivax neurontin generic moving company oceanside california 50 students Full waterbed frames free black jack Hummer h2 suv accessory